Happy 2018 everyone! As you may have heard, I spent last year working on a book, and I'm so excited to begin sharing excerpts with you!
If you want to make this your boldest and most wildly successful year yet – make 2018 the year you decide to own it all. What does that mean? When I use the word own," what I mean is…
- Stop waiting for other people to step in and rescue you from situations you don’t want to continue in.
- Begin taking personal responsibility for your choices, and your circumstances
- Don’t blame others for your unhappiness, your financial reality, your overly busy schedule, or the way you look or feel.
- Envision what you do want in your life, and how it will feel to be there – and map out an action plan to get there one step at a time
- Quit waiting around for a parent, a friend, a mentor, or a fairy godmother to tell you, “Hey, you’re allowed to leave that awful relationship.” “It’s not too late to go back to school.” “You’re allowed to start something new.”
Once you accept 100% personal responsibility for everything you want to do, have, and become – you’ll be amazed at how empowering it feels, and the choices that are available to you.
Owning it all is a promise you make with yourself—a promise you keep renewing and practicing, day after day. There’s no perfection required in the process of doing this each and every day, but there’s continual progress. There’s always another level you can master, and there’s grace, beauty, and joy in the process.
I’m sharing my personal story, rebuilding from a shockingly low place to create a life I am in awe of each and every day. I want to share actionable, concrete steps that you can put into practice to eliminate old ways of falling into the same old unsatisfying routines and catapult your life in the direction of your dreams.
Stay tuned for more on my book, and get ready to own it all!
If you'd like to get exclusive excerpts from my upcoming book, Own It All, sign up here and as an added bonus, I'll send you my Radical Time Design e-course free, so you can start owning your day right now!