Our Cancellation Policies:
Preregistration is not required, however recommended for prime time classes.
• Please be considerate of your schedule; if it does not allow for you to cancel a reservation with at least 4 hours advance, we recommend arriving early for class and registering at that time, not before.
• You may cancel your class reservation via your account (through the MindBody app, or through the website) up to 4 hours prior to the start of class. Please be courteous of our studio managers time and cancel your own reservations.
• Cancelled class reservations in the early cancellation window (more than 4 hours prior to class start time) result in the class being returned to your account to be used at a future date. Late cancels (inside the 4 hours prior to class) or no-shows will result in the forfeiture of the class and you will be charged as attending, no exceptions will be given past an initial warning. Workshops, Events, and Teacher Training deposits are non-refundable.
• For monthly unlimited & intro special members: a late cancel or no-show will result in a $10 fee, no exceptions.
• Please be aware that spaces will be released five minutes prior to the start of class to individuals on the wait-list/walk-ins, so please be sure to arrive at least five minutes before class.
• If you are on a wait list for a class, please make sure to double check the status of your reservation as close to class as possible. There is a very good chance that you may be added to the class due to cancellations.